Uday Park ( South Delhi) ; Apparel House (Gurgaon) and Regal Building ( CP)
What you get:
- Additional certifications on iMET’s proprietary frameworks-
- PROFIT Project Planning for Digital/Social Media campaigns
- C-Suite Digital/Social Media Design & Implementation Framework
- Power of 5 belt on completion of :
- Web Essential Management (WEM)
- Marketing Content Management (MCM)
- Visual Impact Management ( VIM)
- Internet Marketing & Email Management ( IM&EM)
- Digital Media Design & Implementation ( DMD&I)
- Free Biometric Personality Assessment ( worth Rs 5000) from Richlife ( an IBM partner Company)
- Free one year membership of iMET’s Governing Council
- Direct registration id with Government’s schemes- Start up India, Stand up India and PMKVY
- 2 options – 9 months and 9+3 months (Industrial Training in Ecommerce or related industry)
- Advance/ PGP in Digital / Social Media in association with Ministry of Skill Development & Entrepreneurship (partner institute – NIESBUD).
- KASA- Online Personal Branding & Thought Leadership
- Communication Clinic on Language Proficiency
- Optional- Google certification, Hubspot and IAMAI certification ( subject to eligibility and exam criteria)
- Stipend (minimum Rs 10K) during 3 months of industrial training followed by placement support on successful completion of APGP.
What you learn-
Student should be able to develop in-depth understanding in :-
- Strategic and Marketing Management
- Professional Grooming
- Digital/Social Media
- Internet/Online Marketing
- Language proficiency and Content Management.
On Successful Completion, You will be able to demonstrate their professional Acumen:-
- Concept to Implementation of end-to-end Digital/Social Media Plan.
- Effective resource and team management.
- Vendor management.
- Project management.
- RoI and analytics implementation.
- Cost effective marketing/branding plan Implementation.
- Start ups/ MSME/MNCs specific Digital/Social Media Design & Implementation.
- Online lead management/ Community Engagement.
- There will be evaluation criteria for all the above certifications. You need to qualify them in terms of :
- Written Score
- Class participation
- Industrial training project submissions
- On Enrolment you will:
- Get your iMET’s learner bag with all the details and related documents.
- Give your finger impressions for Biometric Personality Assessment report from Rich Life ( An IBM Partner Company).
- Get registration id with NIESBUD ( Ministry of Skill Development & Entrepreneurship) in next 7 days.
For anymore details- Please put query on – contact us or meet our counsellor at Uday Park Headoffice.