What you learn in Certificate Program
- Digital Marketing
- Social Media Marketing
What you get
- Placement Assistance/Part Time Job Options
- COVID proof and NEP Compliant Career
- IVY League Delivery format of the Curriculum
- Global Interface and Professional Acclimatization with a Gurupool of Industry Experts
- Ease of career switch | Growth Beyond Appraisals |Industry Change | Entrepreneurship
- Real-time case studies/Internship Programs/Industrial Projects
Our Happy Learners
"I have been using Social Media a lot, but after joining the program at iMET Global, I realized that I don’t know anything at all.In just 3 days, I’ve learned a lot. I have learned how to brand myself and as an image consultant, how to help my clients in Branding."
Mona Motwani Image Consultant
I thought that they will just technically teach me about Facebook, LinkedIn, etc. But when I came here, I understood that there lot more than just postings, I understood is the science behind Branding, and that’s what is iMET teaching us."
GK Director Infinite Intelligence India Pvt Ltd
I am very happy to be on this journey to be on social media. Over the 2 days, I have realized that social media is a tool which I can leverage for the brands a lot."
Mandeep Kohli Merwah
What our Co-founder has to say
Co-founder has to say
Who should Upskill and get qualified
Entrepreneurs / Start-Up Owners
Self Employed Professionals
Candidates with qualifications such as -
Computer Science & IT
M.Tech, M.Sc., Electronics & Communication
Business and Arts background as well like BBA, BA, B.Com and more.
Additionally, you can have a prominent career in an IoT-enabled working environment if you are a candidate pursuing any of the following domains:
Sales and marketing
Why iMET Global
- iMET Global is an emerging skill building wing of Pradurbhav Foundation (a section 8 Not for Profit company) that works with social development as key objective.
- iMET is the only institute supported by its associated Digital Agency arm — Digitally Next and world’s largest IoT community building initiative — iSoCIAL that aims to reach 30K+ users and connects of Digital Media, IoT and Big Data
- iMET’s focus is to prepare its learners to work at Agency and Corporate Level that cannot be easily achieved with standard certifications and online programs.
- Since its soft launch, iMET has touched lives of more than 30K learners from different colleges, institutes and corporates.